“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
So today is my first blank page and like every January first of every year I write down my new year’s resolutions. This year I am keeping it simple and putting it here for the world to see. Hopefully this way I will be able to stick to them 🙂
1. JFDI and train insane – to workout more – that’s the goal! Hopefully my Aussie friends don’t read this because they’ll prolly laugh and think that I’m doing more than enough and might think that I’m going crazy. Haha. But seriously I need to be committed and consistent when it comes to this. JFDI.
2. Eat healthy and cook healthy – My holidays consisted of junk food, drinks, cheese, chocolates, lollies, rice, bread… That should be more than enough motivation.
3. Stress less – I seem to stress about the small things and not stress about the big things. I should really stop overthinking.
4. Travel more – I partly feel like I’m losing a bit of myself by not being able to travel. I know the past year has been a massive change so now that things have settled a bit I will find a way to travel more. Hopefully I will find time to travel with family, with friends and also find the time to travel alone again.
5. Visit at least 2 new countries this year
6. To finally start my “Project Life“ – I bought heaps of material for this more than a year ago and never got the chance to start on it. The start of the year is the perfect time to start on it, yeah?
7. To get a tat. Yep, I can’t back down now (Chad, if you are reading this – I.will.do.this!). I don’t think this is a resolution though. Haha.
8. “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – Mark Twain
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! May you all have a year full of laughter, love and travels 🙂